We are really excited to be opening again but in order to do so safely and to protect the health of our staff and clients there will be some changes to your usual salon experience.
We will do our part by ensuring that:
- all staff wear PPE equipment
- all equipment will be sterilised after each client
-all possible precautions are taken to ensure you have a safe and pleasant experience
In addition we would ask that all clients take into account the following salon guidelines and information:
Salon guidelines and information:
1. We are unable to accept any walk-in appointments.
2. Upon arriving at the salon please do not attempt to enter until invited by your stylist to do so.
3. Please ensure you arrive promptly to avoid disappointment. Late arrival could result in missing your appointment.
4. On entering the salon we will complete a temperature check and health questionnaire with all clients.
5. Please use the hand sanitizer provided.
6. Face masks must be worn at all times, please provide yourself if able.
7. Personal belongings must always be kept with you , so please keep these to a minimum.
8. Please come to appointments alone if applicable.
9. We will not be serving any refreshments at this current time, please supply your own if you feel you may need one.
10. Card payments are preferred but we will still be accepting cash.
Client health questionaire and declaration:
Upon entering the salon a temperature check will be conducted and we ask client to agree to the following declaration
Prior to the start of my appointment i declare that:
1. I have not been diagnosed with or cared for someone diagnosed with COVID-19 in the past two weeks.
2. I have not shown any symptoms of COVID-19 or come in close contact with anyone exhibiting the symptoms in the past two weeks.
3. I do not have a cough,fever,chills,shortness of breathe, loss of taste or smell, or any other COVID-19 symptoms.
4. If i begin to show symptoms of COVID-19 within the next two weeks i will contact my stylist.